Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Weekly Quote About Education By President Obama

 "We have an obligation and a responsibility to be investing in our students and our schools. We must make sure that people who have the grades, the desire and the will, but not the money, can still get the best education possible.- Barack Obama

Sublime quote. Beautifully said. I'm dead serious.

But are we really investing  in our students and our schools, when those who control the funds for higher education are the lenders and the colleges and universities, Mr. President? 

Your higher education staffer doesn't seem to be too invested in responding to people who sought education to improve themselves and the United States of America. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's all lip service. In my state, I heard gubenatorial candidates debating, but they have no real solutions, only campaign promises.

Cryn Johannsen said...

I'm a waffler still. I refuse to accept that it's merely lip service.