Sunday, March 14, 2010

Quick post - please join the Support Group for the Indentured Educated Class

Tim Ranzetta wrote an excellent piece about student loan defaults. He asked at the end, is anyone else concerned?

Tim, the answer is a resounding yes.

I am deeply concerned about student loan defaulters, so that's why I want you - the person who has defaulted, the person who is on the verge of defaulting, supporters of this movement, etc., etc. - to join the Support Group for the Indentured Educated Class on Facebook (if you do not have a Facebook account yet, I urge you to sign up and friend me - this tool is used to convey important messages with my readers, other activists, etc., etc. My Facebook page is dedicated solely to the student lending crisis. Moreover, I am on Twitter - @cjohanns). So, please, sign up today and join this outstanding group!

No comments: