Thursday, September 1, 2011

ATTENTION: Indentured Educated Folks in the Mid-Atlantic/NYC/Philly Areas

I am planning a trip to DC in late October. We need to get back there, and we need to go together. I want 5-10+ people to join me in DC. We'll walk the halls together and set up appointments with our Senators and Reps. We need to raise enough money to cover transportation and lunches. If you could make a day trip or just stay for one night, then we could make this work. Please let me know ASAP via email ccrynjohannsen (at) gmail (dot) com.

Related Links



"Part I: An Earthquake, Hurricane Irene, and AEM's Successful Trip To D.C.," AEM (Aug. 30, 2011)

"Document Diary: Deliveries To Folks on the Hill," AEM (Aug. 26, 2011)

"Leaving DC, And Already Planning A Return Trip," AEM (Aug. 26, 2011)



No comments: