Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Romney's Gaffe: Big Score for the 99%, Zip for the Very Poor

Good job, occupiers and culture jammers! As most of you know, Romney's comment in an interview with CNN about "not being concerned about the very poor" has gone viral. But here's what I picked up, and I am sure I'm not alone . . . after he said he wasn't worried about the very poor and the very rich, he emphasized this: "I'm concerned about the very heart of America, the 99-95% of Americans who are really struggling."

Sooo, it's not just the Dems who are using OWS's rhetoric, it's the frontrunner for the GOP! (And I have no idea what he means when he claims there is a safety net for the very poor. Wrong. Ganz wrong. Methinks he doesn't realize that most of us who used to be part of the middle class are poor - or very poor - and hence part of the 99%).


"Hey poory, you're fine! I'm not concerned you or my rich peeps! So, move along!"

No comments: