Friday, July 29, 2011

Rep Hansen Clarke's Call for Loan Forgiveness

Copyright Notice: If you are not reading this at All Education Matters, and unless I've explicitly given an individual or entity permission to publish my work, this post has been illegally appropriated. Please read original content here

If you have heard problematic claims made about my character, please feel free to email me about it (ccrynjohannnsen AT gmail DOT com) and avoid feeding the trolls. (Please also see - To The Mule Who Keeps Suggesting I Work For The Banks).


AEM was the first to break the news about Congressman Clarke's call to forgive student loan debt on the floor of the House.

Thanks again, Congressman Clarke for making another announcement about the need to help the indentured educated class. I am looking forward to meeting your staff (and hopefully you!) in late August. I am interested in learning more about the specific plans his office has to implement bold loan forgiveness for all of us.



Related Links


"Rep. Hansen Clarke's Call for Loan Forgiveness," AEM (July 23, 2011)

"Rep. Hansen Clarke: Congress should cut and cap mortgages and forgive student loans to create jobs," AEM (July 20, 2011)





No comments: