Monday, November 15, 2010

Yet Another Letter To Roberto Rodriguez

We've kicked off the next letter writing campaign, and I've sent all the volunteers the first draft that will be sent out via email to Mr. Roberto Rodriguez in about 3 days. Hopefully the White House will actually respond this time. We'll see . . .

Also, if you would like to join this letter writing campaign, there is still time to do so. However, you must email me ASAP (ccrynjohannsen AT gmail.com) and let me know you'd like to be added. Just copy and paste the following message - "I'd like to be a part of your next letter writing campaign for Nov. 18th 2010" - into the subject line, and you'll receive the rough draft version.

If I don't hear from you by November 16th, you're out of luck this time. But don't worry, there will be plenty of opportunities to let your voice be heard.

We must never forget: volunteering is, indeed, sexy.


2 comments:

Nando said...

Cryn, I love what you stand for. I admire your fight and determination. However, I submit to you that writing a letter to your cat or dog would be more effective. At least, they have an excuse for not responding.

Cryn Johannsen said...

Well, you might be right, Nando. However, the President is aware of the problem and most likely knows who I am. So I am not going to give up fighting and writing. It shows that there is a group of people who are united about the student lending crisis. I'd love for you to join us.