Monday, September 13, 2010

YouTube Updates And The Peeing Pup Stanley


My apologies for the low-quality production of these two YouTube clips below. Nevertheless, I think these short clips provide you a good and brief update on what is going on and how I continue to fight on behalf of the indentured educated class. If Stanley, my pup, hadn't "decided" to have an accident an inch away from me, there would be just one video. Since most of you are dying to see an updated picture of the pooch, he's included too. Thanks so much for your support! The indentured educated class are greatly appreciative.

Please spread the word about the movement, and help out in any way you can.

Part I: Update from South Korea (Sept. 13, 2010)

Part II: After The Dog Peed
 

Stanley, the peeing pup

 


 

2 comments:

Nando said...

If you come back to the United States, may I borrow Stanley? I would LOVE to take him on a tour of the dean's office at my law school.

Anonymous said...

Cryn,
Thank you for the video. Its great to put a person to your words. I appreciate all that you do.